Young Adult Summer Reading Club 2019
Register at the Young Adult or Reference Desk starting on or after June 11th.
Read! You may read any of the following:
- Graphic Novels, Manga, & Comic Books
- Audio Books on CD, Playaway or Digital
- Magazines & Newspapers
- e-books and e-audio books
You must read books that are appropriate for your reading level.
You are encouraged to check out books from the library, but are not required to do so.
Report on what you have read.
- For every book you read please fill out a prize coupon and turn it in at the YA Desk or Reference desk. (Prizes will be given out while supplies last.)
- No prize coupons will be accepted before Monday, July 1st.
- For every additional book you read please fill out a raffle ticket and drop it in the box in the YA Department for the prize you would like to win. Raffle tickets will be randomly drawn on Monday, August 19th. Winners will be notified.
- You will receive an additional raffle ticket for every program session you attend this summer.
- Everyone who completes the Summer Reading Program by reading 3 books and reporting on them to the YA or Reference Desk will be entered into the Grand Prize raffle for a Fujifilm Instax 9 Mini Camera.