News & Events
Summer Reading Club
Earn points for reading great books and participating in fun activities over the summer. Earn more points by completing community service activities, attending programs, completing missions, and more! Redeem your points for raffle tickets to some great prizes! Collect 500 points over the summer to complete the club and be entered into the Grand Prize raffle! Don’t stop at 500 points, the more you do, the more points you earn and can redeem for raffle tickets!
Click here to go to the READSquared website and create your account, you can also download the READsquared app from the Google Play or Apple App store for easy access. No Internet? No problem. We have options for those who can’t or are not comfortable using this system.
Programs and Activities
This summer there will be a number of programs and activities for you to participate in.
- Mondays: Book Discussions, Escape the Library @ Home, and Teen Trivia
- Tuesdays: Book Trivia Showdown
- Wednesdays: Craft Kit Release Day – every week we will feature another craft. Supplies are limited, so please register to reserve your kit. Everyone that registers will be contacted to arrange pickup.
- Thursdays: Game Days (Bingo, Uno, and Drawize)
- Fridays: Watch Parties – a Netflix account and access to a computer with the Netflix Party extension is required.
Looking for Community Service?
There are a number of community service opportunities available to young adults both in the library and in the community. Please visit our Teen Volunteer page for more information.
Free Online Tutoring with BrainFuse
Did you know that with you have access to free tutoring online, Monday through Sunday from 2 pm to 11 pm? All you need is your library card!
Homework Help Interact with live tutors in math, science, reading/writing, social studies, PSAT/SAT, ACT, AP and state standardized tests.
24-Hour Writing Lab Submit essays and other forms of writing for constructive feedback.