College Search Resources
- College Board: get connected to your college. Find official college planning and preparation tools to help you succeed.
- US News College Rankings: get rankings and data on nearly 1,800 schools, and search for your perfect fit.
- BestColleges.com: Information on colleges/universities across the country and online including school rankings, financial aid, careers and more.
- Niche College Search: Niche helps you find the college that’s right for you. Explore college reviews, rankings, and statistics.
Financial Aid & Scholarship Resources
- The Excelsior Scholarship: Tuition-Free Degree Program. Under this groundbreaking program, more than 940,000 middle-class families and individuals making up to $125,000 per year will qualify to attend college tuition-free at all CUNY and SUNY two- and four-year colleges in New York State.
- FAFSA: the office of Federal Student Aid provides grants, loans, and work-study funds for college or career school
- Cappex Scholarships: uncover millions of dollars in scholarships from colleges, universities, private companies, foundations — and more — to help pay for school.
Career & Job Resources
- Career One Stop: (U.S. Dept. of Labor) tools to help job seekers, students, businesses, and career professionals
- Occupational Outlook Handbook: (U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics) a guide to career information about hundreds of occupations
- USA Jobs: the Federal Government’s official source for federal job listings and employment opportunity information