Dear Community Members,
The Library will be closed for 6 days this Spring for replacement of the HVAC system for the main section of the building. Details are as follows:
- The building will be closed on April 29 (we will be open on April 30) & closed May 1 through May 5.
- We will reopen on May 6 and the building will be without heating or cooling for an additional 1-2 weeks while work continues.
- Closure dates are subject to change, please call or check our website or social media for the most up-to-date info.
During the closure, the following services will be available:
- Staff will be available via phone, email and chat.
- The book drop will be open for returns.
- Please access e-books and streaming services with your Library card.
- All reserves will be held for you until we reopen. Any expiring cards will be temporarily renewed.
We’re pleased to share that the new HVAC system will be highly energy efficient and will run on 100% clean energy. The system will allow for better control over the comfort of the indoor air, including greater introduction of fresh air into the building.
We thank you in advance for your patience during this project!